Submission instructions for new and registered users of our system are below.
Submission Instructions for New Contributors
- Go to: https://ojs.umb.edu
- Click the Register link in the navigation menu bar, select “Composition Studies,” and then fill out the form fields. IMPORTANT: be sure to check Author under the “Register as” section. Click on Register.
- You will see a screen entitled User Home. Click on “New Submission” on the right side.
- Select the section to which you are submitting your manuscript from the dropdown menu. Go through the Submission Checklist, and then click Save and Continue.
- Upload your submission file. Click Save and Continue.
- Enter your metadata, including the title and abstract (if your submission is not an article, you may leave the abstract field empty). Click Save and Continue.
- If you have any supplementary files, please upload them. Click Save and Continue.
- If all of your submission information is accurate, click Finish Submission. If you need to go back to correct anything, click on the link for the corresponding step and make your correction. You will receive a confirmation email after completing these steps.
Submission Instructions for Registered Users
- Go to https://ojs.umb.edu, and click the Register link in the navigation menu bar.
- On the next screen, select “Click here if you are already registered with this or another journal on this site.”
- On the Profile page, enter your user name and password and select “Author” where you are asked to “Register as.”
- Follow steps 2-7 above.